冰雪奇緣好詞好句摘抄

來源:才華庫 1.85W

《冰雪奇緣》是由克里斯·巴克、珍妮弗·李執導,克里斯汀·貝爾、伊迪娜·門澤爾等演員配音的電影,如下是精心為你挑選的冰雪奇緣好詞好句摘抄,歡迎大家踴躍閱讀!

冰雪奇緣好詞好句摘抄

冰雪奇緣好詞好句摘抄1:

Anna: Are you okay?

你沒事吧?

Are you kidding me? I am wonderful!

你在說笑嗎? 我感覺好極啦!

I've always wanted a nose. So cute. It's like a little baby unicorn.

我一直想要個鼻子.好可愛, 就像獨角獸寶寶的小角

Oh, I love it even more! Hah...

哇 這下更帥了 哈哈...

All right, let's start this thing over.

好了 現在才是正式出場

Hi everyone. I'm Olaf. And I like warm hugs.

大家好!我是雪寶,喜歡熱情的擁抱.

Summer? - Uhum.

夏天? - 是啊...

Oh, I don't know why but.

哇 不知道為什麼但是...

I've always loved the idea of summer and Sun, and all hot things.

噢,我不知道為什麼。但是我一直愛夏天這個主意,還有太陽,和所有熱的東西。

Kristoff: Really? I'm guessing you don't have much experience with heat.

真的?我想你還不知道什麼是“熱”吧

Nope! 不!But sometimes I like to close my eyes and imagine what it'd be like when summer does come.

但我經常會閉上眼睛想像夏天來到時 將是多麼美妙

Bees will Buzz, Kids will blow dandelion fuzz, and I'll be doing whatever snow does in summer.

蜂兒飛 ,孩子們追著蒲公英吹,我要享受一個雪人的美妙夏天.

A drink in my hand, My snow up against the burning sand.

飲料拿在手裡,躺在沙灘上晒著日光浴.

Probably getting gorgeously tanned in Summer.

有可能在夏天把面板晒成古銅色.

I'll finally see a summer breeze, blow away a winter storm.

我看見夏天的暖風吹散冬日的風雪.

And find out what happens to solid water, When it gets warm.

還看到在暖和的夏天冰化成水是個什麼樣子.

And I can't wait to see, what my buddies all think of me.

我真的.等不及向朋友講述我的奇遇.

Just imagine how much cooler I'll be in summer!

一個夏天的雪人真是酷斃啦!

The hot and the cold are both so intense

寒冷和炎熱都是那麼刺激.

Put them together, It just makes sense!

他們配在一起 才夠對味er's a good time to stay in and cuddle, But put me in summer and I'll be a... Happy Snowman!

冬天很安逸 要待在家裡,但是一到夏天我就是個...快樂的雪人!

When life gets rough I like to hold on to my dream of relaxing in the summer sun just letting off steam!

生活不如意 但我不放棄我的夢想在夏日的陽光下讓煩惱都離去.

Oh the sky will be Blue...

哦,天空是藍色的.

And you guys will be there too.

你們倆也在這裡.

When I finally do what frozen things do in Summer!

我終於能享受雪人在夏天的權利!

雪寶的暖心語錄:

Anna: I don't even know what love is.

我連愛是什麼都不知道

That's okay, I is... putting someone else's needs before yours

沒關係 我知道 愛是...把別人看得比自己重要

Some people are worth melting for.

有些人值得你為之融化

冰雪奇緣語錄精選2:

Some people are worth melting for——有的人值得你去融化。Love is putting someone else's needs before yours——愛就是把某個人看得比你自己重要。需要王子拯救的是公主,自己拯救世界的是女王。做個好女孩,就像你從前一樣。我叫雪寶,喜歡溫暖的抱抱。

熱門標籤