雙語美文之空閒時光

來源:才華庫 1.85W

Time Off—Vacation空閒時光——度假

雙語美文之空閒時光

I haven't had a vacation in a while.我有段時間沒有度假了。

I think I'll takeone soon.我想自己不久就會啟程。

I'm not sure where I'll go or what I'll do.我不知道我要去哪裡或我會做什麼。

But I'mkind of leaning towards a place where I can go for long walks,但是我有點傾向一個可以長時間散步的地方,

breathe fresh air and take some nice pictures.呼吸新鮮空氣,拍一些漂亮的照片。

When I was a kid, I really looked forward to vacations.當我還是個孩子的時候,我真的很期待假期。

Some of the vacations were the best.有些假期是最好的。

It was acare free time.那是完全自由的時間。

As I became older,I had to pay for my vacations.而隨著我逐漸長大,我為自己的度假支付。

Planning became important.計劃變得非常重要。

Time and money are always the big issues.時間和金錢總是大問題。

After having a family of my own, vacations are more complicated.在我擁有了自己的家庭後,度假變得更為複雜。

If I go, my bossdecides when.如果我要去的話,我的老闆決定何時動身。

My wifedecides where, and my kidsdecide how.我的妻子決定到哪裡去,而我的`孩子們則決定怎樣去。

A vacation is supposed to be a time when you get away from work and recharge.度假應該是一段你把注意力從工作中移開,並對自己進行充電的時間。

It's a time to see something new.這是去看新事物的時候。

It's a time to extend your horizons, especially if you travel.尤其是如果你去旅行,這是擴充套件你的視野的時候。

But it's easy for the opposite to happen.但是很容易發生相反的情況。

You can come back from a vacation feeling really tired.你度假回來後會感覺真的很累。

You can finish a vacation thinking “I can't wait to get back to work.”你完成一個度假後會想“我等不及要回去工作了。”

And rather than extend your horizons,而不是擴大你的視野,

you might merely dip into your bag.你可能會握著你的荷包盤算。

Vacations aren't cheap.度假真心並不便宜。

It's been a while sinceI had avacation.自從一個愉快的度假後已經有段時間了。

I might take one soon.我可能很快就會再次度假。

熱門標籤