當幸福來敲門經典臺詞

來源:才華庫 2.4W

1、Chris: Time to get up, man. get up.

當幸福來敲門經典臺詞

起床 該起床了。

2、Christopher: All right, dad.

好的,老爸。

3、Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.

克里斯加德納:如果你有夢想,就要守護它。

4、Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!

克里斯加德納:有了目標就要全力以赴。

5、Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants.

克里斯加德納:他一定穿了一條很棒的褲子。

6、There is an I in happiness,There is no Y in happiness,Its an I.

幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。

7、Dont ever let somebody tell you you cant do something, not even me.

別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

8、This is part of my life story. This part is called Riding the Bus.

這裡講述的是我人生故事的一部分,這部分叫做搭公車。

9、That seems like a time machine. Its a time machine. Take me with you.

像是時光機,是時光機,能帶上我嗎?

10、I was smart back then, so they called me Ten-Gallon Head.

我小時候很聰明,所以大家都叫我無敵大頭。

11、Chris: Can you at least put the dog upstairs in your room or something?

那能不能把狗帶到樓上去?關到你房間或什麼地方?

12、Charlie: Hey, listen. I need the rent. I cant wait anymore.

嘿,聽著,你得交房租,不能再拖下去了。

13、Twistle: Chris, I dont know how you did it dressed as a garbage manbut

you pulled it s,我難以理解你穿成這樣來面試,但是你剛才的表現很不錯。

14、Chris Gardner:People cant do something by themselves; they wanna tell youyou can not do it.

克里斯加德納:當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。

15、Linda: So I gotta get Christopher home, feed him, bathe himget him in

bed, and be back here by 7?

所以我得先接他回家,做飯,給他洗澡哄他睡覺,然後七點前回到這兒?

16、Chris: Stockbroker. Oh, goodness. Had to go to college to be astockbroker, huh?

股票經紀人,哦,天哪。得上大學才能做股票經紀人,對吧?

17、And the part about our right to life, liberty and the pursuit ofhappiness. And I remember thinking.

想起了其中對生存權,自由權,以及追求幸福權利的`描寫。我一直在想。

18、Chris: Then go get happy, Linda! Just go get happy. But Christophersliving with me.

那就去找幸福啊,Linda!去找幸福吧!但是Christopher要跟我過!

19、Chris: I still remember that moment. They all looked so damn happy to couldnt I look like that?

我還記得那一刻,他們全都看起來超幸福的樣子,為什麼我不能也滿臉幸福?

20、Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, andI hired him? What would you say?

馬丁:如果我僱傭了一個沒有穿著襯衫走進來的人,你會怎麼說?

21、And I made up my mind as a young kidthat when I had children mychildren were gonna know who their father was.

我兒時就決定,將來我有了孩子,我的孩子一定得知道他們的父親是誰。

22、Chris: All right, Ill paint it myself. All right, but I just I gottahave some more time I got my son up in here.

屋子我來刷,好嗎?再給我點時間,我兒子還在這。

23、Chris: I was waiting for Witter Resource head Jay Twistlwhose namesounded so delightful, like hed give me a job and a hug.

我在等Witter公司人事部主管Jay Twistle,他的名字聽起來很可愛就好像他會給我份工作,外加一個擁抱。

24、I thought Id catch you on the way in. Id love the opportunity to discusswhat may seem like weaknesses on my application.

我得在你進去之前親自把這個交給您和您認識一下。

25、Chris: You should have seen me out there today. Somebody stole a scanner.I had to run the old girl down.

你今天真應該在場的,有個女孩偷了我的掃描器,我就一直追她。

26、So Im used to being in a position where I have to make decisions and MrTwistle, listen. This is a very important.

我習慣於做出抉擇,而且Twistle先生,聽我說,這很重要。

27、Im the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I dont know the

answer,Im gonna to tell you that I dont I bet you what: I know howto find the answer, and Ill find the answer.

我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道回答,我會直接告訴你我不知道。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。

28、You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People cant do something

themselves,they wanna tell you you cant do you want something, go getit. Period.

如果你有夢想的話,就要去扞衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣

熱門標籤