商務信函的常用語

來源:才華庫 2.43W

下面是CN人才網小編精心為大家整理收集的商務信函的常用語,希望對大家有幫助。

商務信函的常用語

  商務信函的常用語

一、第一段落 邊陳述寫信目的,邊設定整體。

●收信

我們收到了您1998年4月14日的來信。

We have received your letter of April 14, 1998.

We have received your letter dated April 14, 1998.

我們收到了您的諮詢函,非常感謝。

We thank you for your inquiry.

We have received your letter and thank you for your inquiry.

我們非常高興從您的來信中獲悉……

We are pleased to learn from your letter...

From your letter we have learned that...

我們收到了您1998年5月23日的來函查詢,非常感激。

We are grateful for your inquiry of May 23,1998.

我們已經收到了您1998年6月6日的來信。

This is to acknowledge your letter of June 6, 1998.

●回信

我非常愉快地回覆您1998年8月18日的來函查詢。

We are pleased to respond to your inquiry of August 18, 1998.

We are pleased to answer your letter of August 18, 1998.

以下是就您1998年10月21日來信的回函。

We are writing in response to your letter of October 21, 1998.

We are writing with reference to your letter of October 21, 1998.

這是對您1998年10月29日來信的覆函。

This refers to your letter of October 29, 1998.

這是對您1998年11月4日來信給予的答覆。

This is in response to your letter of November 4, 1998.

●從來信中得知

我們高興地從您的來信中得知……

We are happy to learn from your letter that...

From your letter we have learned that...

我們很遺憾地從您的信中得知……

We regret to learn from your letter that...

We are really sorry to learn from your letter that...

我們為我們的差錯向您表示真誠的歉意。

We would like to offer our sincere apologies for the mistake. *“從內心發出的歉意”,用sincere apologies表示。

得知……真是太好了。

It is nice to know that...

It is nice to learn that...

It is nice to hear that...

為……我們很遺憾。

It is regretted that...

It is regrettable that...

●聯絡

我們非常愉快地通知您……

We are pleased to inform you that...

We are excited to inform you that...

We are happy to inform you that...

我們想通知您……

We would like to inform you that...

我們非常榮幸地通知您……

We take pleasure in informing you of... *用於轉達好訊息時。

We take pleasure in informing you that...

我們很遺憾地通知您……

We regret to inform you that... *通知的內容不太好時。

我們抱歉地通知您……

We are sorry to inform you that... *比用regret的語氣要婉轉。

請允許我通知您……

Please be advised that... *好、壞訊息均可以用。

●隨信附上

隨信附上……

We will enclose... *enclose “裝入信封”。

隨信附上……的影印件

We are enclosing a copy of...

……影印件隨信一併寄上。

There is a copy of... attached to this letter. *attach 有附上“大件的東西和主要東西”的語氣。

Attached, please find...

附上了你要的……

Attached you will find...

附寄在內的是一份……的影印件。

Enclosed is a copy of...

Enclosed, please find...

A copy enclosed.

●寄給……、請(對方)寄出……

我們將寄給你……

We will send you...

We are sending you...

We will mail you...

我們非常高興地寄給你……

We are pleased to send you...

We are happy to send you...

我們另外再把合同書寄給您。

We are sending you the contract separately.

您能將……寄給我們嗎?

Would you please send us...? *雖是口語,但給人有禮貌的感覺。

如果你能將……寄給我的話,我們將非常感謝。

We would appreciate it if you would send us... *表示對對方的感謝之情。If you would send us是假設條件句,意思是“我不知您是否能給我寄來,如果能寄來的話……”,這是對對方相當尊重的說法。

●認為對方收到了自己的信件

幾個月前,我們曾就……事給您寫了一封信

Some months ago we wrote you regarding... *regarding “關於……”。

就……事我們至今沒有得到您的迴音。

So far, we do not seem to have received word from you... *催促什麼事情時。

如果在1998年12月1日前還得不到您的迴音的話,……

If we do not hear from you by December 1, 1998...*語氣有些嚴厲。

有關……事,我們還未收到您的任何迴音。

So far, we have not received word from you... *so far “至今為止”。

So far, we have not received any word from you...

●因回覆遲了而表示歉意

很抱歉未能儘早給您回信。

We apologize for not replying to you earlier.

未能及時給您回信,我們深表歉意。

We are sorry for not answering your letter sooner.

We are sorry for not replying to your letter sooner.

We are sorry for not responding to your letter sooner.

久未回信,讓您久等了。

Thank you for your patience. *patience “忍耐,耐心,耐性”。

二、中間段落 敘述信函的主題。必要時可以分成數段展開議論。

●敘述事情

我們被告知……

We are told that...

我們從青木先生那兒瞭解到……

We understand from Mr. Aoki that...

我們察覺到……

We observed that...

We found out that...

We discovered that...

我們希望提醒貴方注意……

We would like to call your attention to... *用於必須說出很嚴重的事情時。

我們想利用這次的機會就……事提醒您。

May we take this occasion to remind you that... *有禮貌但語氣嚴厲。用於欠款到期不還等情況時。

May we take this opportunity to remind you that...

●轉達希望

我們希望您能……

We hope that you will...

我們希望收到……

We hope to receive...

我對……很感興趣。

We are interested in... *適用於索取資料時。

我們渴望知道……

We would be interested to learn...

如果您能告訴我們……,我們將不勝感激。

We would appreciate it if you will let us know...

We would appreciate it if you would let us know...

We shall appreciate it if you would let us know...

我們能麻煩您將……寄給我們嗎?

May we ask you to send us...?

致謝

非常感謝您為我們提供的一切。

We thank you for your offer.

您……,我們不勝感激。

I appreciate very much that you...

對貴方的大力合作我們萬分感激。

We appreciate your cooperation and... *cooperation “合作”。

We thank you for your cooperation and...

●感到遺憾

得知……,我們感到很遺憾。

It is regretful to learn of...

我們抱歉地通知您……

We are sorry to inform you that...

為……,我們深表遺憾。

We are very sorry that...

我們遺憾地通知您……

We regret to inform you that... *We are sorry...帶有說話人犯有過失的語氣。而用We regret和regret則不清楚過錯是在哪一方。

It is regretted that...

●表示歉意

熱門標籤